What the mind can conceive and believe, it can achieve, to get to that level you must start studying yourself. Find out who you are, I don’t mean your name, age, where you live, but who you are.
Remember you have a purpose to make great empowering changes, not only for yourself but for others as well.
Don’t be like the 95% of failures who just sit on the dock of the bay, watching the tide roll away, wasting time. That’s not you! You are the other 5% that achieve and become a cut above the rest. You become what you en vision and think about.
I want you to watch this great video by Bob Proctor.
A final structure, apply this in your everyday life. This list was put together by Dr David Howard Fink.
1. Set yourself a definite goal.
2.Quit running yourself down.
3.Stop thinking of all the reasons why you cannot be successful, and instead, think of all the reasons why you can.
4.Trace your attitude back through your child hood, and try to discover where you first got the idea you couldn’t be successful, if that’s the way you’ve been thinking.
5.Change the image you have of yourself by writing out a description of the person you would like to be.
6.Act the part of the successful person you have decided to become!